Pages

Polish Components Office Dust

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
September 15, 2012


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! For this mani, I started with two coats of Polished Components Office Dust with one coat of matte top coat. You can see a swatch of that below. Its an awesome metallic grey polish loaded with a lovely shimmer.

For the nail design, I used the littler side of my stamper. I stamped on the design with three different polishes trying not to overlap too much: Ulta Quick Silver, Ulta Metallic Mania, and Ulta Gold Rush. I used the chain looking design on the DRK-A stamping plate. I did not add a top coat.

(P.S. I wore this mani for six days and had very very little tip wear. Some of my stamped designs wore off---probably because I didn't use a top coat, but the polish remained strong)


6 comments:

LittleMonsterx14 on September 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM said...

this is so awesome!

ThatNailChick on September 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM said...

I'm love the look of Office Dust mattified. And 6 days with little tip wear? Amazing!

Smashinbeauty on September 16, 2012 at 3:04 AM said...

Beautiful

Stop by some time:)

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail on September 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM said...

This looks so cool! The finish reminds me of those metal office desks! What a great name for the polish =)

Norelis Ocasio on September 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM said...

Gorgeous!

maRyya on September 17, 2012 at 9:55 AM said...

pretty :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates